We are the body of Christ in a broken world. Newark Presbytery empowers congregations and equips leaders to bring healing and hope to our communities and the world.
Building a community of churches working passionately together to serve the greater Newark area and beyond.
- Accountability – We seek to hold each other accountable to our vision, mission, core values, polity and goals
- Diversity – Celebrating our unique cultures and identities, we are better together than apart
- Engaged – We are dedicated to ministries of love, peace and justice beyond the walls of our churches
- Gospel Community – By the grace of God, we are a community of hope, collaboration and servant leadership
- Healthy Congregations – We are committed to ministry, worship, relationships and practices that empower and develop faithful disciples
- Transparency – We seek to be trustworthy through transparent decision-making and work